Thursday, April 22, 2010

MY 2ND FAVOURITE

Skang ni aku asyik tengok 2PM..
Especially Wooyoung..
So cute.. Hahaa!!!
But don't worry..
Like I said before..
Super Junior still no. 1..

Actually I've got so much to tell..
But I can't..
Banyak sangat story aku nak story..
Tapi aku rase cam takde masa..
Padahal aku banyak jek masa..
Tapi masa2 aku dihabiskan untuk melihat 2pm..
Aku memang camni..
Kalo ngah minat sesuatu mesti aku akan hadap benda tu jek untuk berbulan lamanya..
Pendek kata sampai aku dah bosan baru aku kurang tengok..
Kalo tak everyday aku akan tengok benda ni..
Even berulang-ulang pun takpe..

But they really cute..
And so sad when I know that Jay no longer in the group..
Hope the controversion not let him down to walk away from the group forever..
I hope he gonna turn back..
He just do a silly mistake..
Why they must judge him b'coz of that..
But not see his talent..
If it's true than it won't fair for him..
Even aku suke Wooyoung..
But still I love their friendship..
Hope all the gossip not true..
Tell me not true..

I just covered my ears..
Just see their happy time..
I'm not giving a single chance to ruined my fav group..

(Sorry for my broken english)

No comments:

Post a Comment