Sunday, October 24, 2010

MUSIC AND ME

Music did gave me some kind of feeling that I can imaging of.. U know like when my mood just miserable.. When I feels so alone.. When I'm mad.. When I'm happy.. When I'm sad.. All the bittersweet come together as one..

I listen to the music not b'coz of the lyrics.. But more to the sound.. Even I'm the writer but my soul and my feeling build up coz the melody made me.. I'm the melodian.. Hahaa.. I'm so envy to anyone can make a good melody.. I think this kind person are genius.. Seriously..

Currently I hear song " This is our song " Camps rock 2.. Also malchik gay and u and i from tAtU..

Music did complete me if u ask me..

2 comments:

  1. aku pon mcm kua gak suke sound.tapi skrg aku lbih suke lyrics.sbb lyrics bleh buat aku jadi gile.hahah.tapi de gak lyrics yg cool....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone had own opinion.. Everyone got their own favourite..

    Well.. Thanks for the comment..

    ReplyDelete