Sunday, October 24, 2010

I LOVE JOE............


I'm a lover now.. Hahaaa.. I'm never had a chance to watch camps rock 2.. Coz the time not fit to my schedule.. Like I'm busy but actually my other family doesn't like to watch this kinda movie except me.. So when the premier show at disney channel.. I missed it.. So yesterday I got a time to watch it when I'm alone at home..

Omg!!! Joe jonas still cute like he use to be.. Hahaa.. Even Demi more look beautiful and cute too.. My fav song the last part.. Called.. " This is our song ".. At this time Joe look so cute when he sing.. I love his expression.. And the song damn good.. Even aku still sempat imaging if someone that I like can sing that song to me.. While playing a guitar and sing this song for me.. Romanticnya.. Hahaa.. It's like I been fallin in love.. Totally with Joe.. hahaa..


No comments:

Post a Comment