Saturday, September 25, 2010

BIG BANG SHOWTIME

I started like bigbang with the song called last farewell.. But not b'coz like to anyone just like the song and really enjoyed.. Then aku punya fav at that time more to super junior then 2pm.. But it changes when I saw Top acting in I am sam as a student.. And he really look so cute..

After that aku started tgk Top.. I do really like him.. Then time tu gak ar aku tgk other members.. And u know what.. I do like all of the them together.. I will post their picture..

G dragon.. Seung ri.. Taeyang.. Daesung.. And last but not least.. Top.. Hahaa..

I can feel that bigbang kinda like different than other group that i like.. And I like that kinda relationship who very playful and funny and serious and dummies and gentle and most important thing is their always gonna support each other even they are busy working on their solo.. But still bigbang always gonna be bigbang.. Fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment