Sunday, September 26, 2010

1N2D BIGBANG

I bet dorang dah lama tak on vacation together.. So 1N2D nie banyak mengembalikan memori diorang together.. And I bet diorang mesti miss like a crazy time they being together.. Coz 2009 Bigbang more working on solo.. Even no new album on that year.. I guess from the song that they sing at concert.. My fav song around 2007 n 2008..

2009 bigbang going solo.. Also with the G dragon issue of being a plagiat.. Oh!!! Forgot how to spell plagiat.. Heartbreaker become a hit.. And I'm not lie that I hate g dragon with a blonde hair.. But he really look adorable at 1n2d.. I love watched 1d2n bigbang..

Still remember what G dragon said.. If I forgot to tell u guys that G dragon have a same age with me.. Even his bezday just come this closer than mine.. His birth on 18/8/1988.. My bezday on 19/8/1988.. Also a leader of bigbang.. He said.. " I will lead you at the front.. I want you to push me at my back.." I waiting for theiy new album.. And hope that bigbang gonna Bang!!!! all the fan out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment