Monday, June 14, 2010

MY ANGER

Yesterday aku tolong abah kemas paper lama n majalah lama.. So aku jumpa balik majalah yang aku beli dulu cam klik, utpia and ujang.. Aku belek balik majalah tu.. And you know what.. Without I noticed that I've been miss the page about 2pm.. Of coz.. At that time I even not know who 2pm..

Time tu ngah hot story pasal Jaebeom kuar group.. Well.. When I read back the review just make my anger just bigger.. When the issue just beyond over the top.. Some people just forces him to leave the 2pm just to teach him the lesson.. But with a quick decision Jaebeom just walk away.. When the news all over the place everyone's like.. Whoaa.. It is real? Jaebeom want to leave 2pm? Even when jaebeom at the airport some fan crying begging him not to go.. But jaebeom just bowing his head and apologize what his done..

Then when jaebeom already go barulah diorang ni cam menyesal n nak jaebeom back to the group.. Hah!!! of coz nampak gile itu sudah cukup untuk mempermainkan perasaan jaebeom.. Dia pun sedey gile sampai sanggup buat decision nak kuar group.. But he will be back for next movie.. But still hope he will turn back to 2pm..

My fav list of song from 2pm :

- Heartbeat
- Again and again
- I hate you
- 1o points out of 10
- tik tok

No comments:

Post a Comment