Monday, May 3, 2010

BREAKING NEWS

Actually not a breaking news anymore..
Coz news ni last year punya..
But I know about it just know by myself..
And I can't believe it..
Seriously..

U know what..
Wooyoung got fainted at the airport..
Time Jay beom want to get back at his hometown at seattle..
All the 7 boys crying si badly..
And Wooyoung fainted coz Jay..
I do really love him..
I love all of them..

I bet they really mizzzz him..
Argghhh!!!!
Benci gila dengan orang yang menjatuhkan 2pm..
I can't believe they just let jay go..
For behalf Jay I want to apolize for any mistake that he done..
Just please stay out of it..
Please let jay come back again..

P/S: It seem that I'm one of the biggest fan to 2pm.. No doubt about it.. After super junior now it's 2pm.. Tak kisah lah orang nak cakap yang aku gila ngan artist korea.. 2 group ni je pun yang aku suka.. Kalo aku dah suka maknanya aku suka betol.. Not just the song also about the group..

No comments:

Post a Comment