Thursday, July 8, 2010

8 Julai 2010

When 1st time aku suke Super Junior it's not b'coz of their popularity.. Even aku tak tahu pun yang Super Junior itu popular group at korea.. Aku suke coz lagu diorang.. Sorry Sorry.. Even my eyes can't take off on kyuhyun for the 1st time..

Then It's u just blow out the record.. That single just open my heart to get know better about Super Junior.. Especially Eunhyuk.. Even now mantain His is the number 1.. Even I like kyuhyun 1st.. Hahaa.. But still I love him..

I watched a lot about Suju @ Super Junior.. Their show.. Their song.. Their story.. Even I know every single of them so close..

B'coz of sukira Iknow 2pm.. By Heartbeat.. Sukira dj's by my beloved Eunhyuk and leeteuk..

Their now release new album called bonamania.. OMG! Super Junior new image just killing me.. Eunhyuk r so hot with his body so tough.. Also the rest even just 10 of them without Kibum, Kangin and Hankyung..

I wish good luck to u guys.. Always gonna be my fav one.. And not forget 2pm.. Fighting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment