Saturday, July 17, 2010

MY FAIR LADY

Before this I watched Brilliant Legacy.. So I guess I can rest for watching korean drama after this.. It's like I've been thinking that after this the drama not so fun to watch.. Coz I love Brilliant Legacy before this.. Even Me and my dad also my sister will wait for this story.. Especially me.. Hahaa.. I did watch the preview the new one but not bring me the mood to watch.. Even the hero not handsome at all..

I'm totally wrong.. My fair lady is really fun to watch.. And so good.. Even hero dia lama2 aku terpikat.. Hahaa.. Memang tak handsome but sweet tu ada gak ar.. And love eun hye as a lady.. Trust me.. No one can take her place to get that role.. Only her can do the miss young lady yang kaya.. angkuh and cantik itu.. And hero dia pun sweet sangat.. Lama2 tengok aku pun bleh terpikat.. Takkan that miss lady boleh terpikat yang aku ni just orang biasa langsung tak terpikat dengan that butler.. Hahaa.. Just kidding.. But now I can accept that the hero is not so bad.. I'm glad that was him that lady choose finally.. Mmm.. That lawyer pun handsome gak.. Even lagi handsome dari butler tu.. But I still like the hero better.. Not b'coz he play the role hero but b'coz.. Just him.. I like him just b'coz him.. Hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment