Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BiG

If I get a crush on u again... U hold onto me first...
If I show up in front of u again.. even if I whine and throw fits..
endure it and don't let me go...
To the me who won't be able to remember..
Tell me your feelings just as they are now..
If u do that.. 
We'll be able to return to this time..

When I tell u how I feel..
At that moment..
u will return to this moment right here..

P/S : I do really wish I have this moment.. Someone just wait for me even he far away.. And come back to look for me.. N of coz I will wait for him to get me.. At that time u really gonna make it.. My heart always beating for you.. Nervous and happiness always make your life colourful....=)

I want my BiG......................................=) 
Saranghae...........=)


No comments:

Post a Comment