Friday, November 5, 2010

SOUTH KOREA

What's up with the title.. Well this is the title of the song that I like so much.. I do really hope that this time I will get some kind of music to inspired me back.. Coz lagu2 yg lama da banyak kali dengar so sedikit sebanyak quite bored.. But not for the Monday.. Kat channel 715 every 8.00 pm akan ada show.. from monday until friday.. For monday the show time is Music live power.. So aku mmg jarang tgk yg nie coz kebanyakan singer dia aku tak kenal and cam tak best jek..

But last monday aku saje bukak then time aku bukak ni de group ni ngah nyanyi lagu nie.. Wow! trust me.. The moment this song loud and clear right into my ears.. My heart just amazed and aku terus suka lagu nie.. But the problem is aku tak sempat nak tau sape and apa tajuk lagu dia.. So aku tunggu kol 12 pm py ulangan.. And I do get that song.. So the next day aku cari kat youtube and watch over and over.. And tak terkecuali aku try download this song.. But I don't know what's the problem at that day and everything just not right.. So I leaving that night with so regretful..

But not for the next day.. Mmg aku try cari.. At last aku dapat gak.. Tu yg dgr over n over n over.. Repeat again and again until I bored.. Even aku ngah taip ni pun aku dgr lagu nie.. Really give me the mood.. And lagu ini adalah SOUTH KOREA by HONEY FAMILY.. Aku suka perfomance dorang and aku suka gila lagu nie.. Even aku tak tahu apa maksud lirik2 dia but like I said.. I prefer music than a lyrics.. Hahaa.. Even I'm a writer..


No comments:

Post a Comment