Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'LL BE BACK

2PM going to shake ur legs away.. Hahaa.. Smart siot dorang shuffle.. Sape kate 2PM dah tak best.. C the leg ar beb.. 2PM still no.1 in my heart ok.. SUPER JUNIOR.. BEAST.. BIGBANG.. Still my no.1.. I'll be back single terbaru dorang.. C the MV and u will c the powerfull of energy from 2PM..

Tadi aku ada baca comment from this someone yg gila menyakitkan hati aku.. Not someone but more yg lalang kat c-tue.. Dia kata apa kes nak shuffle and kalo jay park tgk mesti dia fikir cam.. What the fish macam tu ar.. Jay park nie dulu ex leadja dorang and pandai bab2 hip hop nie.. So what beb.. Aku dulu memang sedey gle ble jay kuar but at last aku boleh terima ngan 6ix of them.. Asalkan my Wooyoung tak kuar.. Hahaa.. So what kalo dorang nari shuffle and some dance like other dances.. That's their identity.. So no one can messy with my boys..

P/S : He's beautiful at channel 8tv really killing me to stay in front of the tv just like use to be.. Huh! Really like that feeling.. I really enjoyed very much now.. Thanks 8tv..;p

No comments:

Post a Comment